This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Balanced Moments, LLC, and Kay Sheppard Inc. (“we” or “us” or “Balanced Moments”).
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on kaysheppard.club web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on kaysheppard.club web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on kaysheppard.club web site are provided "as is". We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on kaysheppard.com Internet site, even if we or our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on kaysheppard.club web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Some of the links on this website are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, We only ever recommend a product that we fully stand behind and believe will add value to our readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to kaysheppard.club web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Refund, Payments, and Cancellation Policy
We cannot guarantee results.
This is your life, your commitment, your activity, and your choices. We can offer you tools, but you need to do the work. We can not be responsible for your lack of results.
Digital products purchased through us are delivered to you automatically at time of purchase. Typically an email with a download link will arrive in your inbox within an hour. If there’s a delay, or you can’t find the email, contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
Refund & Cancellation
All coaching packages and programs are non-refundable unless otherwise noted in the product/program terms.
Digital products are non-refundable.
9. Subscription; Fees and Payment
9.1 Fees. We will charge you fees (“Fees”) for your use of the Kay Sheppard Club. You agree to pay any and all Fees specified in an ordering document or online order for your access and use of the Kay Sheppard Club (“Ordering Document”). We may add new services for additional fees and charges, and add or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in our sole discretion. If we add or amend our Fees, we will update our Pricing and Payment Terms. Any change to our Pricing and Payment Terms shall become effective in the billing cycle following notice of such change to you as provided in this Agreement; provided however that if we have offered a specific duration and Fees for your use of the Kay Sheppard Club, we agree that the Fees will remain in force for that duration.
9.2 Continuous Subscription Services; Automatic Billing and Policies. Unless otherwise provided in an Ordering Document any purchases for access and use of the Kay Sheppard Club are on an automatically renewing subscription basis. YOUR KAY SHEPPARD CLUB SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW AT THE END OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TERM IDENTIFIED IN YOUR ORDERING DOCUMENT FOR SUBSEQUENT TERMS EQUAL IN LENGTH TO THE INITIAL SUBSCRIPTION TERM (EACH A “SUBSCRIPTION TERM”) UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU CANCEL YOUR KAY SHEPPARD CLUB SUBSCRIPTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CANCELLATION PROCEDURES IDENTIFIED IN SECTION 9.3 OF THIS AGREEMENT. When you purchase the Kay Sheppard Club, you expressly acknowledge and agree that: (1) Balanced Moments LLC is authorized to charge you at the beginning of each Subscription Term the Fees identified in an Ordering Document, any applicable taxes, for as long as your subscription continues; and (2) your subscription is continuous until you cancel it or the Kay Sheppard Club is suspended, discontinued or terminated in accordance with this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that the amount billed may vary due to promotional offers, changes in your subscription plan, changes in applicable taxes, and changes in Fees in accordance with Sections 9.1 and 9.3 and you authorize us to charge your payment method for the changed amounts.
9.3 Cancellation; Refunds. You may cancel your Kay Sheppard Club Account at any time. You have thirty (30) days after your initial purchase to cancel and receive a full refund. After the cancellation period ends, all purchases are final and all fees paid are non-refundable. To cancel your Kay Sheppard Club Account, you must notify us at least three (3) days before the start of the next Subscription Term by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or for periods in which your Subscription remains unused. For renewal purposes, if adequate notice is not received and your credit card is subsequently charged, you will not receive a refund. In the event that We suspend or terminate your account or this Agreement, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any unused time on a subscription, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Service, any content or data associated with your account, or for anything else.
When you cancel your Kay Sheppard Club Account you will lose access to all benefits of the account including but not limited to your membership online account and Facebook group.
Recurring Payments and Outstanding Invoices
If all eligible payment methods we have on file for you are declined for payment, you must provide us a new eligible payment method promptly or your membership/service will be cancelled. Unless you notify us before a charge that you would like to cancel or you do not want to renew your program/service, you understand that your membership/service will automatically continue and you authorize us (without notice to you, unless required by applicable law) to collect any and all outstanding receivables, using any eligible payment methods we have on record for your account.
Full-day workshops and small group coaching
Cancellations are accepted until 21 days before the event. All cancellation and refund requests must be submitted in writing via email to: email@example.com.
- Cancellation request received until 21 days before the beginning of the event: Refund of total amount paid, less non-refundable deposit of $250.
- Cancellation request received after the Cancellation Deadline: No refund will be be provided.
- No refunds, credits or transfers are allowed for failure to attend or partial attendance.
Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment originally used, no later than two weeks after the event.
For items purchased through Amazon.com or other vendors we may direct you to, please contact these vendors directly if you have questions.
Any questions, comments and requests regarding this agreement are welcome and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org